Related: About Me, What This Site Is, Learn in Public
I created this site for four main reasons:
- Push myself to be more social
- Relieve my perfectionism's hold on me
- Share what I've learned with others
Which actually all fit inside reason number four:
- Learn in Public
Where I'm coming from
For quite a while now, I've embraced writing for myself in multiple ways:
- Journalling on what I do each day
- Logging what projects I work on, including what I did, what worked, and what didn't.
- Chronicling what I learn and what I want to focus on next.
- Meditating on what goals I have for myself and how I can help others.
So what am I doing here?
Also for a while now, I've wanted to add some accountability to my writing habits (mainly to boost consistency and embrace communicating more generally).
- I've tried blogging before, with varying degrees of success. Though nothing ever really stuck.
- But I believe this time will be different (famous last words...)